Why Is a Career Coach Valuable?
How can a career coach help you land your dream job? A career coach possesses unique skills and knowledge that will guide you toward career/life fulfillment. Here are some of the ways that a career coach can guide you:
- Career Assessments: Two of the best ones are the Holland
Code assessment and the Myers-Briggs personality test. These tests in
particular will show you your strengths/challenges and career
- Resume Writing: Write that perfect resume! Employers will judge you very quickly after glancing at your resume. It must attract their attention immediately.
- Goals: Set goals for finding that ideal career. Envision your ideal future and know how to spot signs that you are approaching that desired future.
- Obstacles: Discover what obstacles and challenges are standing in your way. With your coach's help, determine how to overcome them.
- Next Steps: Map out the steps that you will take with your career coach's guidance.
Why not give a career coach a try? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.